Regular Events & Activities
Regular Events & Activities/Notice Board
check out the notice board at the bottom of the page for special events!
We now have a beautiful indoor marquee available to hire out for parties, social events at very reasonable prices, check out our photos at the bottom of this page
- Monday lunch (following on from Covid response helping residents in the Trimdons) MUST BOOK - 12 noon - pie/peas & refreshments £3.00 covid guidance adhered too - family bubbles of 6 allowed - tables socially distanced and table service provided. Open every weekday 10.30-12.30 for Scones & coffee
- Taekwondo from age 5 to adults (POSTPONED) 6.00-8.30pm £5.00
- SWEATY MAMA'S (MUST BOOK DIRECT) 09.30-10.30 am block bookings, exercise with your babies - email@example.com
- CHAIR BASED YOGA 11.00am - 12 noon £3.00 MUST BOOK firstname.lastname@example.org
- FUN TABLE TENNIS CLUB for all 5.30-7.00 pm
- AN EVENING OF CLAIRVOYANCE (last Tuesday) 7.00-9.00pm £4.00 (POSTPONED)
- Teatime Club (7 – 10/11 years) Junior school 5.00 – 6.45pm £1.00 entry (POSTPONED)
- Older Youth Club for 10/11-19yr (Senior school) 7.00-8.30pm £1.00 (POSTPONED)
- Sunflower YOGA & meditation MUST BOOK 9.30-10.30am £5.00 - book via email or facebook - (POSTPONED) email@example.com
- QUIZ TIME! 1st THURSDAY of every month 11.00 am free to enter - refreshments available (POSTPONED)
- DILI Comp Squad Training (closed class) 5.30-6.30pm £2.50
DILI Stretch, Flex & Acro Gymnastics 6.30-7.30pm £2.50
- Over 50s Meals & more social club 10.00-1.00pm - (back 28th May)
Saturday available for private parties - must adhere to Covid guidance
DILI - 9.45-10.15, Mini Movers 3 years and under £2 Movement to Music with props and lots of fun!
10.15-11.00, Infant Freestyle Modern Class 3-7 years £2.50 A high energy on trend dance class!
11.00-12.00, Junior Freestyle Modern Class 7-11 years £2.50 A high energy on trend dance class!
We have been successful in securing funding to continue Meals and More for the over 50’s funded by CDCF through their Enriching Later Life Project every Friday morning 10am till 12 noon followed by a hot meal, great opportunity to get out and socialise, have a go at a new craft or just chat and have a hot meal afterwards – we hope to combat loneliness and social isolation – please come along to this or encourage anyone you may know to attend. DUE TO COVID THIS HAS SUCCESSFULLY BEEN RUNNING IN CONJUNCTION WITH TRIMDON VILLAGE HALL TO DELIVER 50 MEALS AND CRAFT PACKS EVERY THURSDAY AND FRIDAY TO RESIDENTS IN THEIR OWN HOMES
We need your help! If you shop online, please could you sign up to easyfundraising to support Trimdon Grange Community Centre? It’s a really easy way to raise money for us – you just use the easyfundraising site to shop online with more than 3,600 well known online stores like Amazon, Argos, John Lewis, ASOS, Booking.com, eBay, Boden, and M&S and when you make a purchase, the retailer sends us a free donation, at no extra cost to you.
We want to raise as much as possible, so please visit our new easyfundraising page at https://www.easyfundraising.org.uk/causes/trimdongrangecommunitycentre/ and click ‘support us’